Eight ShopRite locations in New Jersey are taking part in the Add Milk! program now through May 2023. SNAP recipients who spend a $1 on qualifying milk with their SNAP EBT can earn a $1 toward qualifying dairy items on their next purchase! For example, buy $5.00 of 1% milk and get a coupon for $5.00 you can spend like CASH!
Here's how it works:
1. Use your SNAP EBT card to buy a qualifying milk product from a participating ShopRite location. Qualifying milk products are any size 1% or skim fluid cow's milk, including lactose-free milk, that is pasteurized, unflavored, and unsweetened.
2. Save your coupon! When you check out, you will receive a Catalina coupon.
3. Use the coupon to get more dairy products FREE on your next transaction! The coupon can be redeemed, like cash, for any product whose first ingredient is fluid cow's milk or cream from cow's milk - items like yogurt, sour cream, milk, cheese, butter, and much more. More than one coupon can be used in the same transaction.
4. Remember that your coupons will expire 60 days after they are issued and can be used at any of the eight participating ShopRite locations.
- ShopRite East Orange: 533 Martin Luther King Boulevard, NJ 07018
- ShopRite Hillside: 370 Route 22 West, NJ 07205
- ShopRite Kearny: 100 Passaic Avenue, NJ 07032
- ShopRite Newark: 206 Springfield Avenue, NJ 07103
- ShopRite Bayonne: 583-9 Avenue C, NJ 07002
- ShopRite Jersey City: 400 Marin Boulevard, NJ 07302
- ShopRite North Bergen: 3147 Kennedy Boulevard, NJ 07047
- ShopRite Elizabeth: 865 W. Grand Avenue, NJ 07202